Terms of Business for Engine Carbon Clean Services – Our Contract With You
1. When using the Engine Carbon Clean service, you are dealing with h2gogo Industries Limited. In these terms references to “we” or “our” means h2gogo Industries Limited. You agree that our work shall be governed by the following terms and conditions.
2. During the Engine Carbon Clean process a controlled volume of hydrogen and oxygen is introduced into the engine via the air intake. Your engine may suffer a fault through no fault of our technician or Engine Carbon Clean service. You acknowledge that risk. If your engine will not restart you will be liable for any costs incurred in having the vehicle recovered and repaired subject to clause 6 & 8 below.
3. The Engine Carbon Clean process may invalidate your engine manufacturer warranty. You acknowledge that risk. Direct any questions regarding your warranty to your engine manufacturer. h2gogo Industries Limited holds certificates of no objection from many manufacturers – for details write to Customer Services c/o h2gogo Industries Limited at the address in section 10a, or email us at email@example.com.
4. Any change to emissions, recovered engine power, fuel economy and/or future engine component reliability that you can expect depends upon each engine, the fuel and lubricants used and the style of driving the engine has experienced prior to the Engine Carbon Clean taking place, therefore h2gogo Industries Limited can make no guarantee with regards to these benefits.
5. You agree that unless we have written to you to confirm otherwise before we begin work, you and h2gogo Industries Limited do not intend that h2gogo Industries Limited reimburse or compensate you for loss of income, loss of use of your vehicle, costs or expenses incurred from loss of use of your vehicle, loss of business or profits or pure economic loss or indirect or consequential loss suffered by you as a result of our work. Nothing shall limit our liability for fraud or death, or personal injury caused by our negligence. Your statutory rights are not affected. Please refer to our website for our complaints procedure at www.enginecarbonclean.com
7. Our terms of business and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims of any kind arising directly or indirectly) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
8. The courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, our goods and services although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Consumer rights information
9. Any booking that you make with us by phone or online will be subject to The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (SI 2013/3134) (as amended from time-to-time). We are pleased to provide you with the following information in accordance with those regulations:
a. Engine Carbon Clean is the trading name of h2gogo Industries Limited, company number 07942887 whose registered office and head office location is at 55 Baker Street, London, W1U 7EU. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
b. h2gogo Industries Limited supplies Engine Carbon Clean services.
c. When we accept your booking, we will provide you with a quote for our work. In doing so we make assumptions as to the extent of work required. We reserve our right to adjust our price according to the goods and services we supply to you in the course of providing our service to you.
d. We will provide our service by appointment at a mutually agreed location.
e. Please note that you may not cancel your appointment after we have commenced our work on your vehicle and we reserve all rights to recover payment for our service in circumstances where you attempt to cancel your appointment or require us to cease work after our work has commenced.
f. Where we have taken any payment from you in the course of you making an appointment with us, we shall hold that payment to your order until the moment we begin our work on your vehicle. With effect from commencement of our work on your vehicle, we reserve our right to retain for our account any payment you have made to us.
g. The only language offered by us for any contract is English.
h. Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 02922 670 043.